Last updated July 2020
- Application of this Privacy Statement
- Information We Collect
We may collect some limited information from you through one or several of the following channels:
- We ask our users for information such as phone number, physical address or location, e-mail address, name and passwords in order to create an account.
- We collect bank account information for the purposes of processing payments.
- We maintain a helpdesk function for addressing any questions, comments or concerns about the Content. We may access users’ e-mail address and any other information they elect to provide as part of responding to such inquiries. This information is only utilized for customer support, is stored only for recordkeeping and analytics purposes, and is not otherwise shared.
- We use Google Analytics for sales and marketing purposes.
- We may also, when you enable location-based services, collect Global Positioning System (GPS) location data and/or motion data.
- Information Disclosure
We limit any sharing of information we have collected about you to certain narrow purposes. Your information may be shared for the following reasons only:
TO COMPLY WITH LAWS OR TO PROTECT RIGHTS OF USERS
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to a legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
TO ASSIST THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, e-mail delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
TO PERFORM ANALYSIS AND MARKETING STRATEGIES WITH OTHER THIRD PARTIES
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing and analytics purposes, as permitted by law.
TO TRANSFER ASSETS IN THE EVENT OF SALE OR BANKRUPTCY
TO UTILIZE API INTEGRATION WITH SOCIAL MEDIA PROVIDERS
- Our Stance on Contact with You
We may from time to time contact you to provide you updates or reminders about the Content or to inform you of other great services we have in the works through a variety of means, including e-newsletters and remarketing tools. We may also contact users in other ways such as e-mail with promotional materials and newsletters. If you do not wish to receive these types of communications, you will be provided an “opt-out” option or you may e-mail us and request to be removed at email@example.com.
- How We Keep Your Personal Information Safe
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide us your information.
6. Policy Regarding Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 18 unless the children have been granted permission by their parents to access our Content. If you become aware of any data that we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
For questions or concerns relating to privacy, we can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail:
Meyer Ventures LLC
530 Divisadero St #167
San Francisco, CA 94117.